Need a Kaju Katli Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kaju Katli Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kaju Katli recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kaju Katli recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kaju Katli Recipe:
2 cups cashew nuts
1¾ cup sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1½ cup boiling water
4 sheets of silver leaf (optional)
1. Soak the cashew nuts in boiling water for 1 hour.
2. Drain it and process smoothly in a mixer by adding milk & then sugar.
3. Heat the butter in a large pan, put the cashew nut paste and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick.
4. Then, put vanilla essence and mix thoroughly.
5. Put this mixture in a greased tray and spread it evenly and press the silver leaf (optional) on the top. Let it cool for 45 minutes.
6. After it is cooled, cut into diamond shaped pieces.