Need a Kadalaparippu Chutney Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kadalaparippu Chutney Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kadalaparippu Chutney recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kadalaparippu Chutney recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kadalaparippu Chutney Recipe:
½ cup Black Gram
2-3 Red Chilies
A pinch of Tamarind
1 sprig Curry Leaves
½ cup Coconut (grated)
2 tsp Oil
½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Salt (to taste)
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry black gram until golden brown.
2. Stir in coriander and curry leaves. Stir fry.
3. Add red chilies, tamarind, coconut, and salt. Mix well.
4. Remove the pan from heat and cool the mixture.
5. Grind the mixture with little water to make a paste.
6. Serve with dosa.