Recipe for Kachche Gosht ki Biryani
Need a Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani Recipe:
Kachche Gosht Ki Biryani
750 grams Mutton cut into 2 inch pieces
1 1/2 cups Basmati rice soaked
2 tablespoons Raw papaya paste
Oil for deep-frying
4 large Onions sliced
1 1/2 cups Yogurt
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Red chilli powder
1 1/2 tablespoons Ginger paste
1 tablespoon Garlic paste
2 tablespoons Rose petals
1/2 cup Fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup Fresh coriander leaves chopped
1 tablespoon Garam masala powder
3 Green cardamom
1 inch stick Cinnamon
1 Black cardamom
7-8 Black peppercorns
1/2 teaspoon Kewra water
1/2 teaspoon Rose water
3 tablespoons Pure ghee
1/2 teaspoon Caraway seed (shahi jeera) powder
few strand Saffron (kesar)
2 tablespoons Milk
2 inch piece Ginger cut into thin strips
Wheat flour dough to seal
1 .Place the mutton pieces in a deep bowl, add the papaya paste and mix well so that all the mutton pieces are covered with the paste.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and place the bowl in the refrigerator for eight to ten hours so that the mutton gets tenderized. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Add the onions and deep-fry till well browned. Drain on absorbent paper. Take the mutton out of the refrigerator.
3. Add yogurt, green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, half the fried onions, one tablespoon rose petals, half the fresh mint, half the fresh coriander and garam masala powder and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and keep it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least thirty minutes. Cook the rice in plenty of water with salt till half done.
5. Drain well. Sprinkle green cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, black cardamom, peppercorns, half kewra water, rose water, two tablespoons ghee and caraway seeds over the rice and mix well.
6. Dissolve saffron in warm milk. Take a non stick deep pan and spread the marinated mutton and top it with the rice.
7. Sprinkle the remaining fried onions, remaining kewra water, fresh mint, fresh coriander, saffron milk, milk, remaining ghee, remaining rose petals and ginger strips. Cover the pan with a lid and seal with the wheat flour dough.
8. Place a tawa under the pan and cook on low heat for forty five to sixty minutes or till both the mutton and rice are completely cooked.
9. Let it stand for fifteen minutes before opening the seal and lid. Serve hot with any raita.