Recipe for Jowar Bajre Ki Roti
Need a Jowar Bajre Ki Roti Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Jowar Bajre Ki Roti Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Jowar Bajre Ki Roti recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Jowar Bajre Ki Roti recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Jowar Bajre Ki Roti Recipe:
Jowar Bajre Ki Roti
1/2 cup bajra (black millet) flour
1/2 cup Jowar (white millet) flour
1 Spring onion, finely chopped
1 Green chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough, using warm water as required.
2. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
4. Pat each portion on a dry surface using your palms till it is a circle of 125 mm. (5″) diameter.
5. Cook on a tava (griddle) till both sides are lightly browned. Repeat for the remaining circles.
6. Serve hot with a vegetable of your choice.