Need a Jibe Goja Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Jibe Goja Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Jibe Goja recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Jibe Goja recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Jibe Goja Recipe:
250 gms. Flour
1 tsp. ghee
A pinch baking powder
Ghee for deep frying
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
*boiled together to make very thick syrup
1. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix in the ghee and knead to a pliable dough with a little water. Divide into 12 or 14 portions.
2. On a floured pastry board, using a rolling pin, roll out into ovals about Â¼ inch thick. Make several small slashes on the ovals of the dough with the tip of a knife or prick with a fork.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and deep fry Goja until lightly browned and crisp. Remove from ghee with slotted spoon, drain off excess oil on absorbent paper.
4. Then coat lightly with prepared syrup. Dip it in syrup. Remove after a minute.
5. Put on a flat dish and allow syrup to set on Goja.