Need a Gujrati Kadhi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Gujrati Kadhi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Gujrati Kadhi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Gujrati Kadhi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Gujrati Kadhi Recipe:
4 tbsp – dahi/curd (beaten)
1&1/2 tbsp – besan/gram flour
2 tsp – sugar
2 inch – ginger
1 tsp – methi seeds
1 tsp – cumin
1/2 tsp – mustard seeds
2 – dry red chillies
1 – green chilly cut in to 1/2 inch size
Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
2 cups of water
2 tsp – oil
1. In a bowl mix dahi, besan, sugar and salt till there are no lumps.
2. Heat a pan, temper mustard seeds, cumin, methi seeds, chillies and ginger.
3. Add the dahi besan mix to this and pour water.
4. Stir till kadhi becomes slightly thick.
5. Garnish with coriander and curry leaves.