Recipe for Ghugni
Need a Ghugni Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Ghugni Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Ghugni recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Ghugni recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Ghugni Recipe:
2 Cups soaked white Peas
1/2 Cup chopped onion
1 Tomato (chopped)
1 tsp Garlic (crushed)
1 tsp Ginger (grated)
1/2 tsp Cumin seed powder
1/2 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Garam masala
1/2 Cup oil
Salt to taste
1. Boil the soaked white peas till it turns soft.
2. Heat the oil.
3. Fry onion, ginger and garlic.
4. Fry it till onion gets brown.
5. Add tomatoes and stir it properly.
6. Now mix this with cooked peas.
7. Add cumin seed powder and coriander powder.
8. Allow it to boil.
9. Add garam masala.
10. Adorn with coriander and chopped onion.