Need a Fruity Corn Salad Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Fruity Corn Salad Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Fruity Corn Salad recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Fruity Corn Salad recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Fruity Corn Salad Recipe:
Fruity Corn Salad
For The Mint Dressing:
1/2 cup chopped mint leaves (phudina)
1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
salt to taste
1 cup watermelon (tarbuj) cubes
1 cup pineapple cubes
1 cup cooked sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
1 cup cucumber cubes
1/2 cup lettuce , torn into pieces
salt to taste
For the tangy mint dressing:
1. Combine the watermelon, pineapple, sweet corn kernels and cucumber along with 1 tbsp of water to a coarse paste.
2. Add the honey and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
How to proceed:
1. Put the lettuce leaves in a vesselful of ice-cold water for half an hour. This will make them crisp. Drain the water and keep aside.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
3. Pour the mint dressing and toss well.
4. Serve chilled.