Need a Egg Vindaloo Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Egg Vindaloo Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Egg Vindaloo recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Egg Vindaloo recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Egg Vindaloo Recipe:
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 inch cinnamon
4 red chillies whole
3/4 cup vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
salt to taste
1 inch ginger
10 cloves garlic
2 1/2 tbsp ghee
4 – 5 eggs
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1. Take off and cut the onions, ginger and garlic.
2. Hard boil the eggs, shell and halve lengthwise.
3. Grind the red chillies, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds with a little vinegar and salt to taste.
4. Keep aside.
5. Heat up ghee, mix in the cut onion and fry till brown.
6. Mix in the ground paste and cinnamon.
7. Then mix in sugar, remaining vinegar and garam masala.
8. Mix in the egg halves.
9. Stir fry till the gravy thickens.
10. Serve with rice or rotis.