Need a Doi Maach Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Doi Maach Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Doi Maach recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Doi Maach recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Doi Maach Recipe:
5 Pieces fish
5 tbsp Curd
1 Large onion
1 Large ginger
4 tsp Cardamom powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Cumin seed powder
2 Green chillies (chopped)
Oil for frying
Red chilli and salt to taste
1. Chop onion and grind it to make a paste.
2. Grind ginger to make a paste.
3. Wash the fish pieces properly.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder to fish pieces.
5. Heat the oil.
6. Fry onion paste, ginger paste, cumin seed powder and cardamom powder.
7. Add fish and fry till it gets cooked.
8. Now mix curd and chopped green chillies.
9. Put it over medium flame till it gets cooked properly.
10. Serve Dahi Mach hot with rice.