Need a Cucumber Raita Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Cucumber Raita Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Cucumber Raita recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Cucumber Raita recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Cucumber Raita Recipe:
2 cups thick plain, fresh yogurt
1 large cucumber (half grated and half chopped)
1/2 – 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
A few sprigs of cilantro
Salt to taste (try the black salt available in Indian stores. More authentic)
Chilli powder/ground pepper for garnish (optional)
1. Add the yogurt along with the spices in a bowl.
2. Beat well until it becomes smooth.
3. Add the grated cucumber and mix well.
4. Then add the chopped cucumber to the mix along with cilantro
5. Give it a good mix.
6. Serve garnished with some chilli powder/roasted cumin powder to taste.