Need a Corn Panki Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Corn Panki Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Corn Panki recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Corn Panki recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Corn Panki Recipe:
1 cup grated sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
2 tsp oil
salt to taste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
2 tbsp semolina (rava)
1/4 cup besan (bengal gram flour)
16 banana leaves (kele ka patta) for cooking
oil for greasing
1. Combine all the ingredients along with 2 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
2. Apply a little oil on one side of each banana leaf and keep aside.
3. Put 2 tbsp of the batter on one half of the greased side on a banana leaf and spread it evenly.
4. Place another greased banana leaf with the greased side facing downwards over it and press it lightly.
5. Cook on a non-stick pan or a tava (griddle) till light brown spots appear on the leaves and the panki in between peels off the leaf easily.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more pankis.
7. Serve immediately with green chutney.