Need a Coconut Rice Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Coconut Rice Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Coconut Rice recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Coconut Rice recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Coconut Rice Recipe:
400 gms biryani rice
120 gms coconut
40 ml ghee
25 gms black gram dhal
25 gms broken pieces of nuts
6 gms dry chillies
2 gms curry leaves
2.5 gms asafoetida powder
20 gms (minced) coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1. Boil rice and keep aside.
2. Fry coconut evenly to a golden colour on a slow fire.
3. Heat 3 dessertspoon of ghee. Fry the cashewnuts and remove.
4. Fry the broken pieces of dry chillies, black gram dhal, and curry leaves well.
5. Mix rice, coconut, nuts, 1 teaspoon of ghee and salt.
6. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.