Recipe for Coconut Burfi
Need a Coconut Burfi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Coconut Burfi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Coconut Burfi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Coconut Burfi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Coconut Burfi Recipe:
400 g condensed milk
300 g grated coconut
100 g full cream milk powder
½ cup milk
few drops red color
1. Heat the condensed milk, coconut powder, milk and milk powder in a thick-bottomed kadai.
2. Once heated cook on slow flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
3. Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
4. Spread one portion evenly on a greased plate.
5. To the other portion add the red color and mix well.
6. Spread it over the white layer and allow it to cool.
7. Cut into squares and serve.