Need a Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chocolate Coconut Cake recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chocolate Coconut Cake recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chocolate Coconut Cake Recipe:
Chocolate Coconut Cake
1 1/2 oz. desiccated coconut
1/2 cup milk
4 oz. margarine
6 oz. sugar
4 oz. plain flour
1 level tsp cocoa
pinch of salt
1 tsp full baking powder
1. Soak the coconut in the milk for 1/2 hour.
2. Cream fat and sugar, add the lightly beaten eggs and then the coconut and milk.
3. Stir in the well-sieved dry ingredients, mix well and turn into a greased lined tin 10 inch by 8 inch.
4. Bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes.
5. When cold, decorate the top as desired, or cut into fingers.