Need a Chire Pulao Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chire Pulao Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chire Pulao recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chire Pulao recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chire Pulao Recipe:
1 cup chire (flaked rice) (Poha)
100 gms. Potatoes, sliced and fried crisp
100 gms. Onions, sliced fine and fried
8 green chillies, slit
150 gms. Roasted peanuts
25 gms. Raisins
Salt to taste
1/4 cup oil
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Wash chire and drain immediately, gently squeezing out excess water.
2. Heat oil to smoking point.
3. Add chire and fry for 2 mins.
4. Add all other ingredients and fry for 5 minutes or till chire is cooked.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve immediately.