Need a Chinese Bhel Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chinese Bhel Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chinese Bhel recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chinese Bhel recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chinese Bhel Recipe:
3 cups fried noodles
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions whites and greens
1/2 cup thinly sliced capsicum
1/2 cup carrot juliennes
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/4 cup schezuan sauce
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
salt to taste
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion whites and greens
1. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the spring onions whites and greens, capsicum, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
3. Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
4. Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.
5. Add the fried noodles and toss well.
6. Serve immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens.