Need a Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chicken Tikka Masala recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chicken Tikka Masala recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe:
Chicken Tikka Masala
2 medium-sized onions finely chopped
6 cloves garlic chopped fine
5 pods cardamom
1 tin (400 gms approx) chopped tomatoes or 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes chopped fine
2 tbsp garam masala
2 tsp soft brown sugar
1 cup single cream
3 tbsp almonds blanched and ground to a paste
3 tbsp vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
Salt to taste
1. To make the gravy/ sauce: Heat the oil in a deep pan on a medium flame and add the onion. Cook till soft.
2. Now add the cardamom and the garlic. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the garam masala, brown sugar, tomatoes, almonds and mix well. Cook till the tomatoes are soft and a thick paste forms.
4. Add the grilled Chicken Tikkas (chunks/ pieces) and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the cream and mix well. Turn off the flame.
6. Garnish the dish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with Naans.