Need a Chicken Shashlik Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chicken Shashlik Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chicken Shashlik recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chicken Shashlik recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chicken Shashlik Recipe:
500 gms boneless chicken breast
2 medium onions
2 medium tomatoes
1/4 cups lemon juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp Soya sauce
1 tbsp hot sauce
oil for deep frying
1. Cut chicken into 1 ” pieces.
2. Put in a round dish with the lemon juice, salt ,black pepper soya sauce and hot sauce.
3. Mix well,cover and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into small cubes.
5. Skew chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers.
6. Heat up oil in a big size frying pot or karahi.
7. Fry skewers for 8-10 minutes or until chicken begin to change its color and the vegetables are soft.
8. Take off from oil and put it on absorbent paper.
9. Or you can grill the chicken over hot charcoal.
10. Decorate with lemon pieces and mint leaves.
11. Serve with hot with mint chutney.