Recipe for Chicken Reshmi Kabab
Need a Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chicken Reshmi Kabab recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chicken Reshmi Kabab recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe:
Chicken Reshmi Kabab
400 gm boneless chicken breast
1 cup curd (dahi / yogurt)
2 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon cashew nuts
1 teaspoon almonds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon fresh cream
1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 tablespoon oil or butter
Salt to taste
1. Rinse the chicken pieces in running water and cut into medium size chunks. Also soak almonds in water for about 20 minutes. Remove the skin from almonds and keep them aside.
2. Now in a big bowl, mix the curd, ginger-garlic paste, cream, salt, lemon juice, chopped coriander and spices very well.
3. Make the paste of almonds and cashew nuts and add into it.
4. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of oil in yogurt mixture and marinate pieces of chicken in it. Coat all the chicken pieces very well, cover the marination and keep it aside at least for 1 hour. (In this way chicken gets the flavors and juices of ingredients of marination).
5. Preheat the oven at 350F degrees for 5 minutes and put the wooden skewers in warm water.
6. Thread the chicken pieces into skewers and place in the oven. Lightly brush with some oil.
7. Grill for about 20 – 30 minutes until chicken tenders and becomes juicy. When the chicken is done, then remove out from the skewers.
8. Serve hot with coriander chutney and cabbage salad.