Need a Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chicken Malai Kebab recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chicken Malai Kebab recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe:
Chicken Malai Kebab
1 kg chicken (boneless)
30 ml malt vinegar
60 gms processed cheese
10 gms green coriander (finely chopped)
100 ml oil
4 portions yield
15 gms salt
50gms ginger garlic paste
10 gms corn flour
10 gms green chili (deseeded)
120 ml fresh cream
50 gms butter
1. Clean and make boneless chicken pieces 60 gms approx. each of chicken breasts and legs. Marinate with salt, ginger, garlic paste and malt vinegar. Leave at least for half an hour. Squeeze lightly against palms and keep aside.
2. In a tray, rub processed cheese with palm to a smooth paste. Add half egg to it, a corn flour and mix them well. Add a part of cream to soften it.
3. To this mixture add the boneless marinated chicken lightly. Add chopped green chili and green coriander stalks. Pour in remaining cream and mix together. Let it rest for two to three hours in refrigerator.
4. Put the marinated chicken pieces on skewer and half cook in tandoor. Take it out and hang it for ten minutes.
5. Baste it with refined oil and cooking butter mixture and put back in tandoor till it gets light golden colour.
6. Take out a garnished platter, sprinkle with lemon juice, clarified butter and kebab masala on top and serve accompanied with green coriander/ mint chutney, lachha onion, lemon wedge along with Onion Kulcha.