Need a Chicken Do Pyaza Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chicken Do Pyaza Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chicken Do Pyaza recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chicken Do Pyaza recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chicken Do Pyaza Recipe:
Chicken Do Pyaza
1 kg Chicken
1/2 kg Onions (cut into rings)
2 tsp Chilli Powder
25g whole Garam Masala
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
250g Tomato Puree
4 Eggs (boiled)
1. Heat oil in a wok (kadhai) and add whole garam masala to it.
2. On a grinder, take the yogurt, fried onions, blend it together and add into the kadhai.
3. Add, ginger-garlic paste to the mixture and garam masala and cook for a while.
4. Add, the remaining spices, mix well, and allow it to stand for some time.
5. Then, add tomato puree and water and bring the gravy to a boil.
6. Add the chicken to the gravy, and cook for 10 minutes, till soft.
7. Before you turn off the heat, add the eggs, and the sliced onions and bring the dish to boil.
8. Serve the Chicken Do Pyaza hot!