Need a Chaat Papdi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Chaat Papdi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Chaat Papdi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Chaat Papdi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Chaat Papdi Recipe:
1 cup boiled , peeled and chopped potatoes
2 cups whisked curds (dahi)
8 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney
6 tbsp green chutney
salt to taste
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
1 tsp chilli powder
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
4 tbsp sev
1. Coarsely crushed 7 papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
2. Top it with ¼ cup potatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
3. Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
5. Serve immediately garnished with coriander and sev.