Need a Burhani Raita Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Burhani Raita Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Burhani Raita recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Burhani Raita recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Burhani Raita Recipe:
1 cup full fat yogurt/curd/dahi
1 or 2 garlic cloves/lahsun, crushed finely or minced
¼ tsp red chili powder or yellow chili powder (mirch powder)
¼ tsp roasted cumin powder / jeera powder
black salt or regular salt as required
1. With a wired whisk whip the yogurt till smooth.
2. Crush the garlic or mince them and add to the yogurt.
3. Add the red chili powder or roasted cumin powder and salt. Stir well.
4. You can also garnish the raita with a bit of cumin powder and red chili powder.
5. Serve burhani raita chilled or immediately. Consume on the same day.