Need a Bhindi Masala Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Bhindi Masala Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Bhindi Masala recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Bhindi Masala recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Bhindi Masala Recipe:
2 pounds bhindi
2 onions (chopped)
1 tblsp ginger garlic paste
1 tblsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp amchur powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1. Wash and cut bhindi in halves.
2. Heat oil in a wok or kadai.Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
3. Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.Fry till golden brown.
4. Now add cut bhindi with rest off the spices and stir well.
5. Cook it on medium flame and keep stirring it occasionally so it does not stick at bottom.
6. Keep frying till bhindis are cooked.
7. Serve bhindi masala hot with chapatis.