Recipe for Bhapa Doi
Need a Bhapa Doi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Bhapa Doi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Bhapa Doi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Bhapa Doi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Bhapa Doi Recipe:
1 cup Milk
400 g Condensed Milk
1 cup Thick Yogurt (whisked)
10 Almonds (blanched and peeled)
15 Pistachios (blanched and peeled)
1. Take sufficient water in a pressure cooker and heat it.
2. In a shallow steel pan, take the milk and add condensed milk and yogurt to it and blend well.
3. Add almonds, pistachios and raisins to the milk and mix well.
4. Cover the pan with cling wrap and seal it all around leaving a few slashes on top.
5. Place the pan in the cooker and steam cook it with the lid on for forty minutes.
6. Take it out of the cooker and allow it to cool down.
7. Refrigerate it till set and then cut into pieces and serve.