Need a Besan Wali Bhindi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Besan Wali Bhindi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Besan Wali Bhindi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Besan Wali Bhindi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Besan Wali Bhindi Recipe:
Besan Wali Bhindi
8-10 Ladyfingers (bhindi)
4 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
2 tablespoons Oil
1 medium Onion
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon Dry mango powder (amchur)
1/2 teaspoon Onion seeds (kalonji)
1. Thinly slice the bhindi diagonally.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Slice the onion. Add cumin seeds and onion to the pan and sauté till onion is soft.
3. Add bhindi, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
4. Toss to mix and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add besan and toss to mix. Add amchur and mix well.
6. Add onion seeds and mix again. Cook, stirring occasionally, till bhindi is done.
7. Adjust salt, if required. Serve hot.