Recipe for Besan Laddu
Need a Besan Laddu Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Besan Laddu Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Besan Laddu recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Besan Laddu recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Besan Laddu Recipe:
2 cups gram flour (besan)
1½ cup sugar (grinded)
1 cup ghee
1 hand full of raisins
1. In a kadhai mix gram flour and ghee over a low heat.
2. Stir constantly to avoid lumps.
3. When it releases an appetizing smell, it is ready.
4. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
5. Add sugar and raisins to the gram flour and mix thoroughly.
6. Now form ping-pong size balls of the mixture.
7. Besan Laddu are ready to be served.