Need a Begun Bhaja Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Begun Bhaja Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Begun Bhaja recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Begun Bhaja recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Begun Bhaja Recipe:
mustard oil to fry
1 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 big size brinjal
1. Wash and cut the brinjals into half inch round slices.
2. Apply salt and turmeric powder.
3. Heat up the oil in a pot to smoking point.
4. Take off heat, cool slightly and then reheat.
5. Fry the brinjal pieces till crunchy and brown.
6. Serve hot.