Need a Bebinca Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Bebinca Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Bebinca recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Bebinca recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Bebinca Recipe:
1/2 tsp nutmeg grated
2 tsp cardamom powder
1 cup ghee
20 egg yolks
3 cup coconut milk
10 gms refined flour
1 kg castor sugar
1. Preheat up the oven.
2. Mix in the castor sugar to the coconut milk and stir till dissolved.
3. Cream egg yolks till creamy and mix in to the coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
4. Mix in the flour to this mixture, stirring constantly so that no lumps remain.
5. Mix in the grated nutmeg and cardamom powder and mix.
6. Take a deep pot about 6“ in diameter and heat up a tblsp of ghee in it.
7. When it is hot pour out a cup of batter and bake till brown.
8. Mix in another tblsp of ghee and over it pour out another cup of batter and bake till brown.
9. Continue in this manner till all the batter is used up.
10. Decorate the last layer with a few slivers of toasted almonds and bake.
11. When done turn it upside down and cool.
12. To serve, cut it into thin slices.