Recipe for Baingan Bhaja
Need a Baingan Bhaja Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Baingan Bhaja Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Baingan Bhaja recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Baingan Bhaja recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Baingan Bhaja Recipe:
1 big Brinjal or 2 small Brinjal
3 Red Chilies
3 Green Chilies
1 piece Ginger
2tsp Coriander Seeds
1tsp Turmeric Powder
Oil for frying
Few Lemon slices
Salt to taste
1. Cut the brinjal into circular pieces and keep it aside.
2. Make paste of green chilies, red chilies, ginger, turmeric powder, and coriander seeds, in a grinder. Now add salt to the paste and mix it well.
3. Coat the paste on both sides of the brinjal pieces.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the coated brinjal pieces.
5. Place the fried brinjal pieces on absorbent paper to do away with extra oil and serve with lemon slices.