Recipe for Badam Phirini
Need a Badam Phirini Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Badam Phirini Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Badam Phirini recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Badam Phirini recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Badam Phirini Recipe:
2 cups milk
2 tbsp rice
3 tbsp sugar
1/4th cup blanched almonds (sliced)
1 tsp green cardamom (crushed)
1/2 tsp kewra essence
silver or gold foil paper (varak)
1. Soak rice in water for few hours, then drain water and grind rice into a smooth paste.
2. In a non-stick saucepan bring milk. Over a moderately low heat add rice, sugar and cardamom and stir constantly till milk turns thick.
3. Remove from heat and add almonds.
4. Put in serving bowl and chill.
5. Garnish the badam phirni with silver or gold foil paper (varak) and serve.