Need a Babru Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Babru Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Babru recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Babru recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Babru Recipe:
1/2 kg black gram daal
1 kg flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Salt according to taste
Refined oil, to fry
1. Soak the daal in warm water and leave overnight.
2. Clean and husk the daal and grind it to a paste.
3. Add the baking soda to the flour along with some water and knead it well.
4. Make small rounds from the dough and add the prepared daal to each ball.
5. Roll it like a chappati and deep-fry it. Serve hot with any sabji.