Need a Andhra Shrimp Curry Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Andhra Shrimp Curry Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Andhra Shrimp Curry recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Andhra Shrimp Curry recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Andhra Shrimp Curry Recipe:
Andhra Shrimp Curry
½ kg ( 17 ounce) Prawn
1 tsp Coriander Seeds
2 Dried Kokum Pieces
1 cup( 236 ml)Coconut (grated)
1 Onion (chopped)
5 Red Chilies (chopped)
1 Green Chili (chopped)
2 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
1. Grind coconut, red chilies to a very smooth paste.
2. Take a pan and heat oil.
3. Put coriander seeds and fry it.
4. Add chopped onions till they turn slightly brownish.
5. Put prawns and fry for some time till the prawns become white in color.
6. Add green chili, kokum and stir it well.
7. Pour sufficient water, salt and cook until completely done.