Need a Andhra Egg Masala Curry Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Andhra Egg Masala Curry Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Andhra Egg Masala Curry recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Andhra Egg Masala Curry recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Andhra Egg Masala Curry Recipe:
Andhra Egg Masala Curry
6 Eggs (boiled)
8 tsp Oil
4 Tomatoes (chopped)
3 Onions (chopped)
A pinch of Turmeric Powder
Chili Powder (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
½ tsp Aniseeds
Small piece of Cinnamon
Few Garlic Cloves
1½ cup Coconut Milk
1. Make cuts on eggs using a sharp knife.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry aniseeds and cinnamon for a moment.
3. Add onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir well.
4. Mix in turmeric powder, chili powder, and salt.
5. Pour coconut milk and simmer to a boil.
6. Add eggs and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot.