Recipe for Amrood ki Sabzi
Need a Amrood Ki Sabzi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Amrood Ki Sabzi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Amrood Ki Sabzi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Amrood Ki Sabzi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Amrood Ki Sabzi Recipe:
Amrood Ki Sabzi
2 Tbsp ghee
1/2 kg semi-ripe guavas
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
A pinch of asafoetida
2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
250 gm tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
100 ml whipped curd
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp amchur
1 tsp roasted ground fennel seeds
1 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Heat ghee in a large pan. Cut guavas into wedges and set aside.
2. Add cumin to hot ghee. After 10 seconds add asafoetida, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in tomatoes and yoghurt. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in 100 ml water and bring to a boil. Add guavas to pan. Cover and cook until tender.
5. Sprinkle in garam masala, amchur, roasted fennel powder and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes. Re-season.
6. Stir in lemon juice and serve with puris.