Recipe for Aloo Paratha
Need a Aloo Paratha Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Aloo Paratha Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Aloo Paratha recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Aloo Paratha recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Aloo Paratha Recipe:
2 Cups of wheat flour
3 to 4 Nos of Potatoes
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of cumin powder
1/2 tsp of paprika
Oil of your choice
Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
1. Wash,dry & cut the Coriander leaves
2. Boil , peel & mash the potatoes.
3. Add Cumin,paprika,salt,coriander leaves & mix.
4. Make small balls of the same & keep aside
5. Mix flour,salt & required amount of water to make a soft dough.Rub a Tsp if oil over the dough & let it rest for an hour.
6. Take a lemon size dough, & roll it into small circle.
7. Keep one potato ball .cover all the sides & roll to triangle shape.
8. Heat a flat pan ,when it gets hot add the paratha & let it cook for a minute.When it starts to get small bubbles turn around & add a small tsp of oil around the paratha. When the brown spots appear take it out & keep it in an in a covered box.
9. Serve hot or warm with curd or pickles.