Need a Aloo Amritsari Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Aloo Amritsari Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Aloo Amritsari recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Aloo Amritsari recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Aloo Amritsari Recipe:
250gms Aloo (potato)
2 Onions, sliced
2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp Ajwain
Salt To taste
1/2 cup Besan
1 tsp Corainder Powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1/2 tsp Annardana Powder
Oil For frying
Handful Coriander leaves
1. Cut aloo into long pieces.
2. Make a thin batter of besan, salt, ginger-garlic paste, ajwain seeds adding little water. Add 1 tsp of oil and mix well.
3. Marinate alu pieces for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil and deep fry the aloo. Keep aside.
5. Heat 2 tsp of oil, add onions and saute till brown. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, annardana powder, garam masala and mix well.
6. Add the aloo (potato) and toss well. Simmer the flame and cook for another 5- 6 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriai\nder leaves and serve Punjabi aloo amritsari hot with paratha.