Recipe for Ada Payasam
Need a Ada Payasam Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Ada Payasam Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Ada Payasam recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Ada Payasam recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Ada Payasam Recipe:
200 gms Ada (Rice)
750 gms Jaggery
200 gms Ghee (clarified butter)
50 gms Cardomom
10 Cashew nuts
1. Melt Jaggery and keep aside.
2. Boil water and keep the rice in it till it is cooked soft.
3. Strain after 10 minutes and keep aside.
4. Mix the melted jaggery with the cooked rice and stir for ten minutes on a low fire.
5. Take two extracts of the coconut milk and add the second extract to the above mixture.
6. Boil this until it becomes thick. Take it off the fire and add the first extract of milk.
7. Fry the cashew and raisins and ghee and garnish the payasam