Need a Achari Mutton Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Achari Mutton Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Achari Mutton recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Achari Mutton recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Achari Mutton Recipe:
1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
800 gms mutton
1 tsp turmeric powder
8 red chillies whole
1 tsp red chilli powder
4 medium tomatoes
1 tsp onion seeds
7 tbsp mustard oil
2 tbsp ginger chopped
4 medium onions
salt to taste
1 tbsp garlic chopped
1 tsp mustard seeds
1. Wash and cut the mutton into 11/2″ cubes.
2. Take off and cut the onions.
3. Cut the tomatoes.
4. Roast the whole spices separately and grind everything coarsely.
5. Heat up oil in a thick-bottomed pot to smoking point, cool and again heat up the oil and stir fry the onions till brown.
6. Mix in the cut ginger-garlic.
7. Mix well.
8. Mix in coarsely ground masala powder.
9. Stir fry for half a minute, stirring all the time.
10. Mix in mutton, stir fry on high flame heat up till mutton pieces are well browned.
11. Mix in the tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
12. Stir fry till oil leaves the masala.
13. Mix in sufficient quantity of water (about 21/2 cups), bring it to a boil and cover.
14. Stir fry till the mutton is fully done.
15. Adjust the flavor and serve hot decorated with coriander leaves.