Nissan Car Prices in India
It was in 2005 that Nissan Motors India Private Ltd (NMIPL) incorporated as a 100% subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co., Japan. It was set up with the objective of bettering the lives of people through latest Nissan’s Technology and products. The company started by bringing Completely Built Units (CBUs) to India. The first product that the company brought in to India, for the Indian buyer, was the X-Trail, which was in 2005. Teana that was introduced in 2007 and the Micra followed this, which was introduced in 2010. Nissan has built a manufacturing capacity of 2,00,000 cars at its facilities in Chennai and is investing about Rs 4500 crores along with Renault in the Indian operations.
Nissan Micra Rs.4.05 – 6.1 lac
- Micra XE Petrol – Hatchback – 76bhp, Petrol, Manual, 11.5kpl, Rs.4,05,128
- Micra XE Plus Petrol – Hatchback – 76bhp, Petrol, Manual, 11.5kpl, Rs.4,31,291
- Micra XL Petrol – Hatchback – 76bhp, Petrol, Manual, 11.5kpl, Rs.4,74,476
- Micra XV Petrol – Hatchback – 76bhp, Petrol, Manual, 11.5kpl, Rs.5,35,519
- Micra XV Diesel – Hatchback – 64bhp, Diesel, Manual, Rs.5,63,924
- Micra XV Premium Diesel – Hatchback – 64bhp, Diesel, Manual, Rs.6,10,335
Nissan Teana Rs.21.54 – 26.01 lac
- Teana 250XL – Sedan – 182bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 7.7kpl, Rs.21,54,480
- Teana 250XV- Sedan – 182bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 7.7kpl, Rs.26,01,293
Nissan X-Trail Rs.22-26.27 lac
- X-Trail LE – SUV/MUV – 150bhp, Diesel, Manual, Rs.21,99,609
- X-Trail SLX MT – SUV/MUV – 150bhp, Diesel, Manual, Rs.24,45,607
- X-Trail SLX AT – SUV/MUV – 150bhp, Diesel, Automatic, Rs.26,27,344
Nissan 370Z Rs.54.89 – 55.92 lac
- 370Z Touring Coupe MT – Coupe – 333bhp, Petrol, Manual, Rs.54,88,900
- 370Z Touring Coupe AT – Coupe – 333bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.55,91,550
A Complete List of Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
Three to five Lakhs is a descent budget for any Indian middl ...
Top 10 Luxury Cars and Most Expensive Cars in India
The car industry in India really seems to be booming. With t ...