Mitsubishi Car Prices in India
Mitsubishi car Prices in India : In collaboration with Hindustan Motors, Mitsubishi announced the launch of 1.5-liter gasoline and 2.0-liter diesel Lancer passenger car models which were produced at HML plant in Kolkata. In 1995 the two companies signed a contract and agreed on terms that Mitsubishi would provide technical assistance to HML related to the production of gasoline engine Lancer Models. The Lancer was produced at HML’s Chennai plant and is sold through its sales network in India. The HML dealerships in India sells other mistubishi cars in India that include Pajero, Cedia, Lancer, Montero and the Outlander models.
Mitsubishi Lancer Rs.7.77 lac
- Lancer LXd 2.0 – Sedan – 68bhp, Diesel, Manual, 12.5kpl, Rs.7,77,194.
Mitsubishi Cedia Rs.9.66 lac
- Cedia New Sports – Sedan – 115bhp, Petrol, Manual, 10.4kpl, Rs.9,66,069.
Mitsubishi Outlander Rs.20.28 lac
- Outlander 2.4 MIVEC – SUV/MUV – 170bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 8kpl, Rs.20,28,380.
Mitsubishi Pajero Rs.20.35 lac
- Pajero SFX 2.8 – SUV/MUV – 118bhp, Diesel, Manual, 8.46kpl, Rs.20,34,626.
Mitsubishi Montero 2009 Rs.38.84 lac
- Montero 2009 3.2 Di-D AT – SUV/MUV – 165bhp, Diesel, Automatic, 7kpl, Rs.38,84,469.
- Montero 2009 3.2 Di-D MT – SUV/MUV – 165bhp, Diesel, Manual, 8.1kpl, Rs.38,84,469.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Rs.50.16 lac
- Lancer Evolution X – Sedan – 294bhp, Petrol, Manual, Rs.50,15,844.
A list of Cars Above Rs. 3 Lakhs and Under 4 Lakhs in India
Three to four Lakh is a descent budget for any Indian middle ...
Top 10 Luxury Cars and Most Expensive Cars in India
The car industry in India really seems to be booming. With t ...