You must have heard that every oil definitely do good to your hair. Certain oil works in a similar manner towards improving your hair. But, all we want is the best one to flaunt our beautiful locks all day long. And, ordinary oil won’t give you that, so why don’t you try sesame oil. Is sesame oil good for your hair or not? Yes, it is one of the most popular oils for maintaining the health of your hair and scalp. Read on to reap the benefits of sesame oil for your hair.
Why is Sesame Oil Good for Your Hair?
- Sesame oil is known for its darkening properties which prevent the immature graying of hair, and even retain the natural hair color.
- Applying sesame oil onto your hair improves blood circulation in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles and shafts.
- Sesame oil is highly penetrative that heals the scalp from chemical damage, and thereby promotes hair growth.
- Is sesame oil good for hair fall? Yes, the nourishing effect of sesame oil curbs hair fall.
- Sesame also has cooling properties that calms down stress and relieves hair loss due to stress.
- Sun or UV rays are one of the common factors for damaging hair. The sun-blocking property of sesame oil protects your hair from these harmful rays.
- Other oil might have all the above properties but do they treat lice? No! Sesame oil does that too. It helps you get rid of lice and treat bacterial and fungal infections on your scalp.
- Sesame oil combats other hair problems like dandruff. It soothes the hair roots and prevents the accumulation of dust particles that may lead to formation of dandruff.
- Dry scalp is a common problem that is root to all other hair problems. Massaging your head with sesame oil alleviates dry and flaky scalp.
- Sesame oil is a natural conditioner as well. It gives shine to your hair.
- An important property that you can count on sesame oil is the ability to revitalize the hair. This oil penetrates your scalp and enhance regrowth of hair.
How to Use Sesame Oil for Hair?
- Sesame Oil and Coconut Oil for Hair: Mix two tablespoons each of sesame oil and coconut oil in a bowl. Gently massage your scalp and hair with this mixture. Then, wrap your hair with hot towel for 30-40 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo. You can try mixing the sesame oil with almond oil.
- Sesame Oil and Aloe Vera for Hair: Warm a mixture of two tablespoons each of aloe vera gel and sesame oil. Apply it on your hair and leave it 30-40 minutes before washing with a mild shampoo.
Now, you know how to beautify your hair to the extent of desire with sesame oil. The benefits of sesame oil for hair are indeed impressive. Do I need to say more or you know what to do? Go and get it!