Is onion good or bad for you? Yes, as per my hundreds of research, like all other veggies, onions are also one of the healthiest vegetable available to be a part of your well-balanced diet. Onions are loaded with numerous health benefits. Surprisingly, there are many health benefits of adding Onions to your day-to-day life. Some we know and there are plenty that we don’t. So let’s check the amazing health benefits of Onion which might just clear your confusion and help you conclude better.
- Onions are good for hair growth due to the high amounts of sulfur content in them.
- A spoonful of Onions juice and a little honey to it help in treating Cough.
- Onions help to cure Insomnia.
- Onions are also known as a magical wound healer. Applying some raw Onion juice will help you heal the wounds faster in a natural way.
- Onions maintain the Heart Health.
- The rich compounds of sulfur help you keep your liver healthy.
- Due to the antibacterial and anti-fungal properties in onion. It is very good for treating dandruff.
- Onions provide good relief to upset stomach as it contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Onions are known as Immunity Booster. Onions have carminative properties, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties which help in preventing and curing different types infections.
- Onions help in maintaining Blood Sugar levels.
- Onions prevent Iron deficiency called anemia.
- Treats Acne- By applying the mixture or Onion juice and honey, it will help you treat swelling, pain, and redness associated with acne.
- Onions help Fight Cancer due to its high amount of quercetin and anthocyanin which help in controlling the growth of cancer cells.
- Onions promote Healthy Diet due to the fiber content included in it.
- Onion is immensely a great source of Flavonoids-Flavonoids are a set of compounds known as anti-oxidants which helps to resolve the oxidative damage to the cells of your body.
- Onions Maintain Bone Health.
- Onions Prevent Inflammation & Other Allergies.
- Onions help to Cure Ear Disorders.
- Onions Promote Respiratory Health.
- Onions are a very good source to maintain Oral Health.
- Onions contain a compound called rutin, which can help prevent Blood Clot.
Onions are one of the prime and well-known veggies. So forget the Onion price and give them someplace in your life. By adding Onion to your daily diet, help yourself to stay fit, healthy and happy. 🙂