Yes, honey is effectively magical to your hair. You must be more than confused whether is honey good for your hair? If you are looking for this particular subject then this post is just for you. I have done a lot of research on this topic which will clear all your confusion and help you conclude better. Individually, there are many benefits of honey when it comes to your hair, some we know and there are many that we don’t. So let’s check all of these in detail and see if honey lives up to the hype which benefits your hair.
Is Honey Good For Your Hair?
Most of us know honey as an alternative sweetener contributing to a healthier lifestyle. But who knew that slathering the sticky, sweet substance onto your hair could help? Okay, some of you probably did know honey has conditioning properties. But did you know that it’s also a great ingredient for boosting hair growth? Let’s get deeper and check, is honey good for your hair?
- Honey acts as an emollient which helps to seal moisture in your hair. This reduces the rate of your hair fall and hair breakage which is one of the main cause of slower hair growth.
- Honey is a rich source of antioxidants which plays a vital role in keeping your hair and scalp healthy and prevents hair damage.
- Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles
- Honey also comprises of antiseptic and antibacterial properties which helps your scalp and hair stay away from hair infections.
- This antiseptic and antibacterial property of honey keeps you away from infections like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey has the ability to clean the hair follicles and remove all the impurities present in your hair and promotes boosting hair growth.
- Honey also stimulates re-growth of hair from dormant follicles.
Honey can work wonders for your hair. If you want to keep your hair healthy and shiny in a natural way then make sure you start using honey. Give some honey nutrition to your hair and make them look fabulous than before.