Is Frankincense Oil Good for your Skin? So, you’ve heard a lot about Frankincense health benefits but do not know if Frankincense oil is Good for your Skin, then you must read this article to see why it is a wonder oil for your skin. Frankincense and frankincense oil are known for their effective and proven health benefits for hair and skin. They have not just one but several medicinal properties that help keep you skin healthy and nourished.
Our ancestors used this Frankincense Oil to treat many skin problems and health conditions. If you read, you will find that frankincense trade was one of the most profitable trade in the world because it was in huge demand. Thanks to the scientific research that brought this essential oil in limelight again. Apart from playing a key role in aromatherapy, frankincense oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. So, it is really one of the best essential oil for your skin.
Frankincense is an amazing anti-aging tool that can smooth wrinkles, fine lines, and of course, with all those healing abilities, it’s going to take care of age spots and sun damage too.
Frankincense blends pretty well with citrus oils, so you can mix a few drops of frankincense oil and lemongrass seed oil along with apricot seed oil. Frankincense works best when diluted with a carrier oil, so add the one of your choice to this as well. This moisturizer is light and smells all types of delicious!
Here are all the reasons why is Frankincense Oil Good for You and including this essential oil to your daily beauty regime is a good idea!
Benefits Of Frankincense Oil on Skin
- Frankincense oil works as a natural and safe Skin Conditioner. To have a soft and smooth skin you can use Frankincense floral water as skin conditioner
- A spotless and blemish free skin is a thing what each one of us desire for. Frankincense can help diminish acne, surgery marks, stretch marks and other types of scars from the skin, making your dream a reality.
- Frankincense oil gives amazing results when it comes to skin regeneration. It can dramatically reduce wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging. Regular use of Frankincense oil leaves you with healthy, glowing and younger looking skin.
- Apart from benefits on skin, Frankincense oil also helps strengthen finger nails. Application of frankincense oil on fingernails can strengthen weak or brittle and delicate fingernails.
- Frankincense oil also has disinfectant properties. It can be used to clean wounds or cuts, making way for quicker healing without leaving scars behind.
- Frankincense oil is also used to cure warts. Applying it directly on warts twice a day for a couple of weeks can show gradual cure.
- A drop of frankincense oil has the ability to reduce the swelling caused due to insect bites. It also helps in quicker healing.