Frankincense oil is one of the most beneficial essential oil which has great effects on your skin, hair and body. Frankincense oil is one of the essential oils used in aromatherapy. This fragrant oil is extracted from Boswellia sacra tree or Boswellia carterii. It is also known as Shallaki or Salai Guggulu in Ayurveda. This oil is full of nutrients that possess a number of health benefits. It is also used to make several perfumes, skin care products, and incense sticks.
Frankincense and frankincense oil are known to have several medicinal properties. In ancient times, people used it widely to treat a number of health conditions including hair problems as well. If you are unhappy with your hair, or are facing some hair problems, frankincense oil can be the answer to your prayers! So, let’s find out why Frankincense Oil Good for Your Hair?
Why is Frankincense Oil Good for Your Hair?
- Frankincense essential oil is generally used to help slow (and ultimately prevent) hair loss, as well as stimulate hair growth when applied topically to the scalp
- If you have dandruff problem, using Frankincense Oil regularly can help you cure dandruff, permanently.
- If you have dull hair, you can use only frankincense oil or mix it with some myrrh to get hair that shines with health.
- Frankincense oil is known to make the hair roots stronger, putting a stop to hair fall and giving way to healthier hair.
- Frankincense is also excellent at promoting a healthy scalp and moisturizing existing hair follicles.
- Frankincense contains Vitamin E (although in small amounts) which help to nourish and strengthen the hair from within.
- Besides nourishing and protecting your hairs, frankincense also works wonderfully as a natural conditioner.
- Frankincense oil promotes hair growth and mends split ends.