Something that we are concerned about is our hair. We all want to have that envious shine and pretty volume which can make heads turn. If you have been wishing to have an effective and easy remedy that can make your wish come true then beer is just the right answer. Yes, you heard it right. This is the same drink that you enjoy while hanging out with friends. But how is beer good for your hair? In this article, we’ll help you with all the benefits of beer for your hair. Then you can flaunt your lovely locks all day long.
Is Beer Good For Your Hair?
- The bubbles present in the beer are not just for show but are loaded with many benefits for your hair. Beer is prepared with malt which restores the natural shine of your hair.
- Beer is a very rich source of proteins. And proteins are something that our hair is primarily made up of. This property of beer helps in repairing the damaged hair.
- Beer is a great cleansing agent and contains many cleansing properties.
- If you have been dealing with dull and lifeless hair, give beer rinse a try. In case your hair is too dry and flat, whip up a beer hair mask with some beer, water, and olive oil. Apply it all over your hair and you will have the luster that you have always wanted.
- Beer helps to boost your hair growth.
- Beer contains activated yeast that helps in plumping up your hair cuticles that add up some volume to your hair. So try rinsing your hair with beer to have bouncy and flawless hair.
- Beer deeply nourishes your hair silently.
- Beer is made up of malt, hop, and yeast. These properties of beer make it rich in vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, copper, and antioxidants. All these nutrients promote hair growth.
- Beer improves blood circulation which is also one of the reasons to promote hair growth.
- Beer closes the hair shaft which helps to control the fizzy hair.