Leaves are changing their hues, sweaters are filling up your wardrobes, colder months are no far away. And, your skin, the dry air is going to suck out the moisture from your skin and leave it all dry and flaky. Fret not! Crunchy apples come along with the fall season. Is apple good for your skin? Do they really restore the dry skin? and many questions arise as soon as you hear, apple. Apple is not just a delicious fruit, it provides incredible benefits to your skin. Eating apple increases your intake of essential nutrients, and in return, nourishes your skin.
Why is Apple Good for Your Skin?
There are numerous benefits of apple for your skin that you didn’t know before. Read on to find them out.
- Apple has the potential to whiten, brighten and soothe the skin. The high collagen and elastic content help to keep your skin radiant and flawless. To have a youthful glow forever, eat a fresh red apple everyday.
- Apple acts as skin’s waterproof barrier as it contains a good amount of vitamin C. To maintain the luster over the skin layer, 14% of vitamin C is required daily. 10.3 milligrams of vitamin C in apple fulfills this requirement and ease the skin collagen production.
- Severe skin problems such as skin cancer are caused to due to lack of melanin production in your body. Apple provides a rich source of copper which helps your body to produce melanin. It protects you from the effect sun’s ultraviolet ray and helps to build healthy tissues.
- Apple contains a small amount of skin-friendly vitamin A too. It plays an important role in skin development, develops the immature skin tissues into mature and functional ones. Vitamin A also aids in reducing the risks of skin cancer.
- Apple peel is also good for your skin. It is the house of all the antioxidants present in apple. These antioxidants are great for skin care and give you a glowing skin.
- Regular intake of apple lowers the development of fine lines and wrinkles. Apple acts as the best ant-aging agent, keeps your skin moist and makes it wrinkle free.
- Apple are also a great toner. It helps to tighten your skin stimulates blood circulation to the skin layer.
- To get rid of skin acne and dark spots, mash a quarter of an apple with milk, and apply it on your face.
- Apple can be used as an exfoliant to cleanse your skin. Cut a slice of an apple and apply its juice on your face. This will hydrate your skin and balance the oil production in your body.
- To get fair and glowing skin, apply a mixture of apple juice, honey, rose, and oatmeal to your skin.
- Lastly, an apple contributes major portion in daily requirements of vitamin A, C and copper. Apple is a healthy snack option and you can even add it to your salads.