Apple Cider Vinegar is cannot just be used for salad dressing but can do much more than that. But how is apple cider vinegar good for your hair? Is that what you are thinking? Then let me tell you it is cost-effective, completely natural and organic tonic which can do wonders for your hair. As smooth shiny and healthy hair is what everyone desires for. No matter what kind of hair you have, apple cider vinegar definitely deserves a place in your hair-care arsenal. Let me give you all the reasons in detail and help you with how “is apple cider vinegar good for your hair?”
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Your Hair?
- Our scalp forms natural oil which is supplied to our hair. This natural oil is known as sebum. Due to this, the pH of the scalp is well maintained. But sadly due to today’s chemical and harmful hair products and shampoos, the pH of the scalp get disturbed which damages the hair cuticles. Apple cider vinegar contains high amounts of acetic acid and contains pH which matches the hair or scalp pH. Regularly rinsing with this vinegar can help bring your scalp and hair to its ideal acidity, especially if you have oily hair.
- The cuticle’s position also affects the light reflecting properties of the strands. When the cuticle is down – as it is after an apple cider vinegar rinse – the hair is better able to reflect light, giving your ‘do a glossy, healthy appearance.
- Apple cider vinegar stimulates hair growth. It supplies better blood circulation to the hair follicles, something that is vital and most important for encouraging hair growth that helps in preventing hair loss. Furthermore, this blood carries essential nutrients to the hair follicle cells, strengthening the roots and promoting growth.
- It also adds natural shine due to its effective properties.
- Apple cider vinegar helps your hair to fight the battle against dandruff.
- The cuticle’s position also affects the light reflecting properties of the strands. When the cuticle is down as it is after an apple cider vinegar rinse the hair is better able to reflect light, giving your do a glossy, healthy appearance.
- This magical tonic acts as a natural cleanser to your hair.
- Apple cider vinegar deeply conditions your hair and make them soft shiny and look healthier.
- Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural emulsifying agent.
- Due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, it keeps your scalp and hair away from all the infections.